4congress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOD APPLICATION

+24
/mlp/ Rep
/v/ representative
qt/jp/sie
/r9k/ Representative
/vp/oreons rep
/tv/ rep
/m/ Representative
/Pol/ rep
/out/ Representative
Spooky /x/ Rep
[s4s]rep
[s4s]
pretentious /mu/ rep
/g/entoo
/a/
/sp/ found a way
/wsg/
/c/ rep
/soc/ rep
/o/ Rep
/b/ rep
/f/ Representative
/k/
/vr/ ## Admin
28 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

MOD APPLICATION - Page 4 Empty Re: MOD APPLICATION

Post by /o/ Rep Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:02 am

/mlp/ Rep wrote:I have posted my time zone. What should I be doing? Wait?
Sorry if I look like an idiot asking a bunch, just wondering if I'm doing things correctly here.
You don't look like an idiot. If you want you can head over here: https://4congress.forumotion.com/t2-general-discussion
Have a look through that thread and see if you agree or disagree with anything we have said.
/o/ Rep
/o/ Rep

http://boards.4chan.org/o/

Back to top Go down

Post by /wsg/ Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:07 am

mlp/, you're fine. We got your time zone, and you can post any issues that would need to be taken care of.
/wsg/
/wsg/

Back to top Go down

MOD APPLICATION - Page 4 Empty RE: MOD APPLICATION

Post by BossSnikrot /tg/ mod Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:18 am

i would like to RISK it and represent /tg/

BossSnikrot /tg/ mod

Back to top Go down

Post by /o/ Rep Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:22 am

BossSnikrot wrote:i would like to RISK it and represent /tg/
No problem. You are the unofficial /tg/ representative. You will be official once /vr/ gets on and mods you. Head over to 'Newcomers Thread' to introduce yourself and feel free to share any ideas you might have there. Also, head over to the 'Timezone' thread to post your timezone. Thanks!
Also, put /tg/ rep in your name please.
/o/ Rep
/o/ Rep

http://boards.4chan.org/o/

Back to top Go down

Post by Based /b/tard Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:11 am

I see someone took the claim. But I`m still applying for /b/ Reporting in from the last two threads using the same tag.
Based /b/tard
Based /b/tard

Back to top Go down

Post by /v/ representative Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:28 pm

Based /b/tard wrote:I see someone took the claim. But I`m still applying for /b/ Reporting in from the last two threads using the same tag.

It's a given that /b/ would be one of the first boards claimed, but there are still plenty of other boards available at the moment. There is a chance that the current /b/ rep might become inactivate as it's still early, but I think it would be a good iidea to try and claim another board for now, you know, something that interests you like maybe /lit/ or /vg/, whatever tickles your fancy.
/v/ representative
/v/ representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Based /b/tard Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:21 am

/v/ representative wrote:
Based /b/tard wrote:I see someone took the claim. But I`m still applying for /b/ Reporting in from the last two threads using the same tag.

It's a given that /b/ would be one of the first boards claimed, but there are still plenty of other boards available at the moment. There is a chance that the current /b/ rep might become inactivate as it's still early, but I think it would be a good iidea to try and claim another board for now, you know, something that interests you like maybe /lit/ or /vg/, whatever tickles your fancy.

Fair enough, but I continue to try other boards, and just never find much enjoyment out of them. I mostly just lurk /b/ and occasionally post when I can be bothered, or a thread interests me enough to take that step. I suppose I haven`t tried them all, though. But I think it wouldn`t be a bad idea to make the representatives less generalized, or consider time zone factors. Especially for a board like /b/.

But these are simply representatives. If the true goal is to attempt to bring democracy (in some form) to 4chan. It would be absurd to leave the voting up to a single person/board. A representative would be something like.. A senator to a state. But ultimately, the decision is primarily based on the masses. Which in practice could be a horrendous act for /b/.

Basically.. the masses are unreliable, and expecting a single person to take the front alone is ridiculous. Just my thought on the matter.
Based /b/tard
Based /b/tard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum